Welcome to the Adobe Classes page.
Learn the latest up-to-date recommendations from Adobe on how to best use their software.
Begin with the Adobe Creative Suite series, which will take an overview approach to how Adobe expects the Adobe Creative Suite to work together. Then dig deeper, with precise classes in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe After Effects.
Discover the world of Adobe Photoshop with our in-depth three (3) week series. Discern how to use layers, remove background from an image, use Content Aware, save files for printing and the web. Learn the time saving tips on how to use Photoshop to improve your photos and graphics.
Adobe Photoshop Class runs the second Wednesday of the month.
InDesign is the standard software for creating brochures, newspapers, books, flyers, posters and interactive e-books, suitable for publishing content to tablets, the web and print. Join our fast paced, demo style overview class, to discover if Adobe InDesign is the right design app for you.
Adobe InDesign – Introduction Level 1 class repeats the first Wednesday of the month.
Adobe InDesign – Advanced Classes
Students reviews from Adobe InDesign
- “Good teacher, very knowledgeable on subject.”
- “I will definitely take the next course on this program”
- “Very good, engaging teacher. Would be happy to take a class with him again.”
- “Very much enjoyed the class. I will consider taking more courses, and will also recommend these classes to my peers.”
- “This is one of many classes I have taken after my college days, and has to be by far one of the best. This instructor is really good and knows his subject. I will think about taking further courses with him. I KNOW I would learn a great deal from him. Already have!”
- “Great pace and covered the right amount of information in the given amount of time. Great instruction from Gary! Will definitely take more classes.”
- “I was very happy with Gary. He had real world experience which made me feel like his info was valid. I am looking forward to taking more classes with him soon.”
- “Great job. Obviously passionate about the software and well versed. Thank you!”
- Repeats on the fourth Thursday of the month
Discover the power of working with multiple art boards, Blob Brush and Live Color, as well as creating custom paint brushes and shapes.
Students reviews from Adobe Illustrator
“Great hands on experience. Very informative!”
“The instructor was very informative and willing to show us on a one on one basis.”
“Excellent information and presentation. Would gladly take more courses from Mr. Crossey. ”
“Instructor is very knowledgeable, and I enjoyed very much.”
“Very Informative. Can take the skills and use them in many applications.”
“Excellent course and instructor. Found out a lot of good information and am looking forward to more courses.”