Photography is my first passion. Long before I ever discovered a computer, I was snapping shots with my sister’s 35 mm camera. My personal style has not changed much over the years. I don’t follow any photographer – though I do review their work and study their history. There are images that I do like to spend time developing. And there are other images that don’t take time. Both images are satisfactory, as in one case you capture a moment. And, on the other, you create a visual.
What is so interesting about photographing food is that the image of food disappears from our memory quickly.
I completely understand people who post their food online. Food is a temporary art that Food Photography can capture and serve forever.
Visit our Food Photography Blog for more in-depth Food Photography Studies and a few Just for Fun Samples
Product Photography Samples Blog
A small collection of our recent Photography blogs.
- Chromedome – Catalog Photography
- Enter the Earth – Catalog Photography
- Enter the Earth – Postcard Product Photography
- Enter the Earth – Print Ad Product Photography
- Enter the Earth – Seasonal Promotional Photography
- Jazzy – Handbag Photography
- Jazzy – Fashion Photography
- Jazzy – Shoe Photography
- Farm – Food Photography for Poster
- My Native Ireland – Product Photography
- My Native Ireland – Catalog Photography
- My Native Ireland – Website Product Photography
- My Native Ireland – Product Study Photography
- AdLib – Direct Mail – Product Photography
Review the Photography Gallery
Or review by category